Thursday, October 29, 2015

Skateboarding to me

Skateboarding to me is a form of expression. Skateboarding is a way for me to express myself, or relieve stress,to show my own style and be my own person. I can have whatever board graphic I want. I can do what I want when im skateboarding and do what I want how I want to on my skateboard. I can do tricks the way I want to do them and give my own style to them. Skateboarding to me is something I can do when i'm happy or if i'm upset or if i'm just bored. Skateboarding gives me a chance to have fun and let loose on my skateboard and not worry about so much. I can skate with my friends and just have fun or I can skate alone and just practice and improve.Skateboarding is something that is easy for someone to get into and pick up and enjoy. It is not always the easiest to learn things with because it takes a lot of time and effort but that can teach people to never give up and always try their best. I think skateboarding is a good thing for people to do and is very fun.

1 comment:

  1. I like your subject, because I also like skateboarding and it's a very fun thing to do especially with your friends so keep it up.

    ReplyDelete