Friday, November 13, 2015

skateboarding for kids

In my opinion i think that skateboarding is great for kids to do and get into. I think its great for them to do because they can get a chance to exercise and gives them a chance to do something active. Some kids dont like sports as much and can really enjoy skateboarding as something active. Skateboarding isn't like other sports because you dont need a coach and be on a team. You are your coach and there is no team. You get the chance to teach yourself new things and learn as you go and learn to never give up and how to get up when you fall which can help for other situations you might get into in life.
You get to be your own person on your skateboard and be indipendent by learning things on your own. Skateboarding is also great for kids cause it teaches them to never give up and shows them how to progress. Kids can skateboard to stay out of trouble and to just have fun with their friends. It's a great way to deal with stress and feels good to see yourself get better. It can heko kids make friends and give them something to do when they are bored. They can skateboard whenever they want and skateboard however they want to.

2 comments:

  1. Great topic. I was fascinated with skateboarding when I was a kid, until I broke my foot on a skateboard that is! :) Opinions are a touch vague at times. I would love to see some specifics as to why skateboarding is so important to you. Do you have any good stories about how you learned, for example?

    Constructively:

    - Spelling and grammar issues (ex. Repetition “talk about” in first post, capitalisation of I, “im”, its vs it's, “indipendent”, run-on sentences, etc.
    - Not enough to mark. Only 3 posts published.
    - Not enough media. Try adding more videos and images to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised that kids can actually skate. I am more into the Ripstik rather than skateboard, I find it hard and more work. I enjoyed reading this blog, I hope you post more about skateboard.

    ReplyDelete